The RSA includes the following. Click each header to find out more of what is involved.
- Scope lead ministries, resources, partners, or other needs per NDC actions;
- Determine who is doing what by respective stakeholders;
- Identify potential stakeholders not yet involved with NDC implementation, including the ministry of gender equality and/or women and social affairs;
- Identify a selection of partners to be engaged with on NDC implementation.
- Conduct a thorough gap assessment to identify needs and opportunities for NDC implementation, per sector, subnational level, or even per project;
- Analyze the different impacts of NDC implementation actions for both men and women.
- Using the RSL as a basis, further determine priority needs for NDC implementation, which may include (but not be limited to): policies, sectoral or macro-economic plans, regulations, investment strategies, financing mechanisms, reforms, data, monitoring and evaluation systems (GHG inventories for example), knowledge sharing systems and projects;
- Identify potential knowledge resources or expertise needed to meet capacity demand in consultation with Knowledge and Learning Team.
Select facilitation option if this has not already occurred in Stage 1.