The RSA includes the following. Click each header to find out more of what is involved.
NDC actions catalogued and mapped against stakeholder list
- Scope lead ministries, resources, partners, or other needs per NDC actions;
- Determine who is doing what by respective stakeholders;
- Identify potential stakeholders not yet involved with NDC implementation, including the ministry of gender equality and/or women and social affairs;
- Identify a selection of partners to be engaged with on NDC implementation.
Detailed gap assessment developed
- Conduct a thorough gap assessment to identify needs and opportunities for NDC implementation, per sector, subnational level, or even per project;
- Analyze the different impacts of NDC implementation actions for both men and women.
Needs identified per the gap assessment developed
- Using the RSL as a basis, further determine priority needs for NDC implementation, which may include (but not be limited to): policies, sectoral or macro-economic plans, regulations, investment strategies, financing mechanisms, reforms, data, monitoring and evaluation systems (GHG inventories for example), knowledge sharing systems and projects;
- Identify potential knowledge resources or expertise needed to meet capacity demand in consultation with Knowledge and Learning Team.
Engagement approach identified
Select facilitation option if this has not already occurred in Stage 1.