Welcome to the Country Engagement Online Tool of the NDC Partnership
The Country Engagement Online Tool is an accessible resource to develop user knowledge on the Country Engagement processes of the NDC Partnership. The tool aims to develop user knowledge and familiarity with the Partnership’s Country Engagement process. This tool seeks to:
- Develop a collective understanding about the NDC Partnership Country Engagement process, including roles and responsibilities;
- Identify good practices and country examples in relation to Country Engagement;
- Provide reference materials and resources on engagement to the Partnership’s core actors, including Member focal points, in-country facilitators and Support Unit staff.
How to use this tool
This tool features three informational units that you can explore to find out more about the NDC Partnership and our Country Engagement process.
Use the buttons below or the menu at the top of the page to access these units. Each unit is split into sections. The section pages feature a list of topics that you can explore in any order.
Select a Unit below
Other useful pages can be accessed at any point using the top menu:
- The Library contains all documents featured in this tool.
- A Glossary page features key terms used by the NDC Partnership.
- A list of Frequently Asked Questions addresses common queries about the Partnership and its three pillars.
If you are looking for something specific, please use the search icon (?), accessed in the top right of the menu.