The NDC Partnership is governed by a Steering Committee comprised of eight Member countries, three institutions and co-chairs representing a developed and developing country.
The Steering Committee includes four developed and four developing countries and a multi-lateral development bank. It broadly representing the overall membership, supports the operations and management of the Partnership, and provides counsel to the co-chairs.
The objectives of the Steering Committee are to:
- Provide overall strategic direction to the Support Unit
- Review progress reports provided by the Support Unit and provide comments as needed
- Provide strategic oversight of the work of the Support Unit
- Help to ensure that the overall objectives of the NDC Partnership are achieved
- Provide guidance to the communication and planning of NDC Partnership events
Previous TopicNext Topic