The NDC Partnership is guided by a Steering Committee comprised of eight member countries, three institutions and two co-chairs representing a developed and developing country.
The Steering Committee includes four developed and four developing countries and a multi-lateral development bank. It broadly represents theoverall membership, supports the operations and management of the Partnership, and provides counsel to the co-chairs.
The objectives of the Steering Committee are to:
- provide overall strategic direction to the Support Unit;
- review (and comment on, if required) progress reports provided by the Support Unit;
- provide strategic oversight of the work of the Support Unit;
- help to make sure that the NDC Partnership achieves its overall objectives;
- guide the communication and planning of NDC Partnership events.