Welcome to the Country Engagement Online Tool of the NDC Partnership
The Country Engagement Online Tool is designed to enhance understanding of the Country Engagement processes of the NDC Partnership. The tool:
- develops an understanding of the NDC Partnership Country Engagement process, including key roles and responsibilities;
- identifies good practices and country examples in relation to Country Engagement;
- provides reference materials and resources to the Partnership’s core actors, including member Focal Points (FPs), In-Country Facilitators and Support Unit staff.
How to use this tool
The tool has three Sections that you can explore to find out more about the NDC Partnership and our Country Engagement process.
Use the buttons below or the menu at the top of the page to go to each Section. You can use the green buttons to progress through the pages, as well as the right-hand contents list.
You can access other features of the tool using the top menu:
- The Library contains useful documents featured in the tool.
- A Glossary page lists the key terms used by the NDC Partnership.
- A list of Frequently Asked Questions answers some common queries about the Partnership.
If you are looking for something specific, you can use the search icon 🔍, in the top right of the menu.